We’re Growing and Need Your Help!
Connect Tech Inc. is looking for an energetic and motivated Administrative Assistant. This position has been created to meet the growing demand for our standard products as well as our custom design services. You’ll work alongside a diverse and talented group of individuals in sales and admin, hardware and software, and technical support to continue Connect Tech’s drive within the embedded industry.
What We Offer
- We work within a high-tech, leading-edge technology field and we work on products that appear in some really cool applications! (Robots, Drones, anyone?)
- We work on projects for clients in over 40 countries all around the world!
- We’re a dynamic and energetic company with a friendly community atmosphere
- We value the contributions and ideas of our staff, and are proud of our extremely low turnover rate throughout our 30+ year history
- Our employees have great passion for their work and the embedded industry and are always looking for ways to propel Connect Tech to the next level
- We offer competitive salaries, an attractive profit-sharing program, a comprehensive benefits package and a casual business dress code
The Skills We Need:
The Administrative Assistant will be working as part of Connect Tech’s administrative team providing clerical support for the Accounting and Administrative Departments. The Administrative Assistant will work in a modern and stylish open office environment with exposure to Connect Tech’s reception area.
Here are some of the responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant role:
- Manage document control system by tracking revision changes, obtaining approvals, updating records and master document copies
- Provide support to President, Administrative and Accounting department
- Participate in reception duties by answering incoming telephone calls and receiving guests
- Assist in administering customer credit application process by distributing credit questionnaires via email and fax, following up on submitted requests, and organizing responses for management review and approval
- Perform related clerical duties, such as work processing, and maintaining filling and record systems
- Support Accounting and Administrative office as duties by serving as backup during absences and vacations
- Complete regular departmental reports as required
- Monitor and manage workload within appropriate timelines ensuring tasks are processed efficiently and through to completion
- Effectively liaise with internal departments including Sales, Accounting, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Marketing, Engineering, and Technical Support
Education and technical experience we’re looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience in general office administration and/or experience with ERP system
- Successful completion of high school diploma, or higher education
- Professional and courteous demeanour with the willingness to assist both internal and external customers
- Strong data entry skills, with keyboarding proficiency and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Additional Knowledge that we would give preference to:
- Adaptable to change and capable to take on new tasks as required
- Competent at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and seeing each through to timely completion
- General knowledge of Reception functions, Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
If you have a willingness to learn and the desire to improve on a daily basis, we’re looking for you!
Connect Tech delivers high performance connectivity solutions for embedded and industrial technology applications. For over 30 years, Connect Tech has built a solid reputation for expertise in providing professional design services, delivering unsurpassed technical support and developing innovative products. Our commitment to excellence in product design and customer satisfaction is the driving force behind our success.
Connect Tech Inc. is certified under the Canadian Controlled Goods Program. As some duties and responsibilities of this role may be governed by the CCGP regulations, only candidates holding Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residency will be considered for the position.
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume in PDF format to email@example.com. Please quote ‘Admin Assistant’ in the subject line.