We are currently seeking an Electronics Tester (Full Time), someone who prefers to work in an action-packed dynamic environment. This position will involve performing live tests on electronic assemblies and analyzing results. Knowledge of electronic components would be an asset to this position. The ideal candidate will be adaptable to changing demands and be flexible in a supportive team work environment.
Why Choose Us?
- 3 weeks’ vacation per year – no waiting period, including shutdown at Christmas!
- Free employee lunches each month – Tasty BBQs, pizza & wings, chili & ribs, steak & corn
- Paid sick days
- Steady weekdays 8:00am to 4:30 pm – evenings and weekends free!
- Profit sharing program – oh yeah … and it’s good!
- Wages you can actually live on – more attractive than other similar positions
- Casual work attire – your favourite clothes won’t get wrecked!
- Low employee turnover – people like working here!
- Bright and clean work environment
Check out our corporate video to see what we’re like!
- Follow detailed written instructions on for testing electronic assemblies
- Perform live tests (burn-ins) on assemblies, recording and analyzing results in accordance with defined procedures
Qualifications / Experience Needed
- Good manual dexterity demonstrating fine motor skills (hand-eye coordination)
- Experience working in a computerized environment (MS Office)
- Successful completion of high school diploma
- Be adaptable to changing demands and support a team work environment
- Sound communication skills
- Knowledge of electronic components would be an asset
- Able to work independently
If you have a willingness to learn and the desire to improve on a daily basis, we’re looking for you!
Connect Tech delivers high performance connectivity solutions for embedded and industrial technology applications. For over 30 years, Connect Tech has built a solid reputation for expertise in providing professional design services, delivering unsurpassed technical support and developing innovative products. Our commitment to excellence in product design and customer satisfaction is the driving force behind our success.
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote “Electronics Tester” in subject line.