If you have a passion for electronics, strong technical aptitude paired with customer service and/or sales experience then we have just the job for you!
As NVIDIA’s largest eco-system partner, delivering hardware platforms supporting NVIDIA Embedded GPU solutions, Connect Tech is growing fast and looking for additional staff in our sales department. This new position is for an Inside Sales Executive.
What We Offer:
- We work within a high-tech, leading-edge technology field and we work on products that appear in some really cool applications!
- We work on projects for clients in over 40 countries all around the world!
- We’re a dynamic and energetic company with a friendly community atmosphere
- We value the contributions and ideas of our staff, and are proud of our extremely low turnover rate throughout our 30+ year history
- We offer competitive salaries, an attractive profit-sharing program, and a comprehensive benefits package
Check out our corporate video to see what we’re like!
- Work as an inside sales person at our Guelph facility interfacing with technical support and design engineers, customer service and marketing teams
- Perform lead & quotation follow-up via outbound emails and direct phone calls
- Ability to prepare and present company products and capabilities online and in person
- Ability to determine appropriate solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Manage and maintain required pipeline and forecast data
- Negotiate pricing, products, and promotions with new customers
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers by providing quality customer service, developing future business opportunities
- Maintain customer database by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with customers
- Potential to grow into travel opportunities in order to support Connect Tech at the many conferences, tradeshows and on-site customer visits that we attend on a global basis
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications:
- 2+ years business-to-business sales experience, with preference in electronics or a computer environment
- College Diploma or University degree in Business or Electronics
- Applicants must qualify as per the requirements and regulations defined in the Controlled Goods Regulations under the Canadian Defence Production Act; as well as the regulations prescribed under the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) Title 22, Parts 120-130 of the United States Code of Federal Regulations.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Demonstrates high business acumen for professional verbal and written correspondence
- Strong commitment to managing customer interaction with dedication to follow-up and a focus on completion
- Valid provincial driver’s license, good driving record, reliable personal transportation
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must be a Canadian citizen and/or hold permanent residency status
- Must hold a valid passport
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote “Inside Sales Executive” in subject line.