We’re Growing and Need Your Help!
Connect Tech is growing and in need of an Inside Sales Representative with strong technical aptitude who will be responsible for selling rugged small form factor computing products to existing and potential customers.
We are looking for a dynamic, results-oriented individual that has the ability to build and maintain ongoing relationships with existing and new clients through the entire sales cycle. The Inside Sales Representative will work in a fast paced and supportive organization looking to grow revenues quickly.
Representatives should be self-directed with the ability to drive for desired results through prospecting new clients and making initial contacts through multiple channels. Responsibilities also include client retention and growing the business through cross-selling and up-selling to existing clients.
- Work as an inside sales person at our Guelph facility interfacing with technical support and design engineers, customer service and marketing teams
- Perform lead & quotation follow-up via outbound emails and direct phone calls
- Ability to prepare and present company products and capabilities online and in person presentations
- Ability to determine appropriate solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Manage and maintain required pipeline and forecast data
- Negotiate pricing, products, and promotions with new customers
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers by providing quality customer service, developing future business opportunities
- Maintain customer database by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with customers
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications:
- 2+ years business-to-business sales experience, with preference in electronics or a computer environment
- College Diploma or University degree in Business or Electronics
- Applicants must qualify as per the requirements and regulations defined in the Controlled Goods Regulations under the Canadian Defence Production Act; as well as the regulations prescribed under the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) Title 22, Parts 120-130 of the United States Code of Federal Regulations
- Excellent command of the English language
- Demonstrates high business acumen for professional verbal and written correspondence
- Strong commitment to managing customer interaction with dedication to follow-up and a focus on completion
- Valid provincial driver’s license, good driving record, reliable personal transportation
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must be a Canadian citizen and/or hold permanent residency status
- Must hold a valid passport
If you have a willingness to learn and the desire to improve on a daily basis, we’re looking for you!
Connect Tech delivers high performance connectivity solutions for embedded and industrial technology applications. For over 30 years, Connect Tech has built a solid reputation for expertise in providing professional design services, delivering unsurpassed technical support and developing innovative products. Our commitment to excellence in product design and customer satisfaction is the driving force behind our success.
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote ‘Inside Sales Representative’ in the subject line.