- Flexibility: 2, 4 and 8 port densities with RS-485 and RS-232 line interfaces.
- Speed: Supports data communications speeds up to 921.6 Kbps.
- Performance: High performance UARTs control each port providing 128 bytes of transmit and receive FIFO buffers, automatic flow and RS-485 control.
- Adaptability: Support for all three RS-485 modes Full Duplex with RTS/CTS flow control. Half Duplex with Auto TxD echo cancellation. Multi-drop offers four wire full duplex communication of multi-drop devices.
- Protection: Multi-strike surge protection on all signals, all ports.
- Easy installation: Plug and Play means no DIP switches or jumpers to set. A comprehensive manual and software driver will get you up and running in no time.
All Blue Heat/PCI products are now End of Life (EOL) due to the EOL of a critical component used in the manufacture of these products and the inability to source a suitable replacement. Although we may have limited stock still available, we strongly urge you to contact our sales team for your recommended replacement at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-426-8979 or 519-836-1291.