We are currently seeking a Soldering Technician to join our manufacturing operations team.
Connect Tech delivers high performance connectivity solutions for embedded and industrial technology applications. For over 30 years, Connect Tech has built a solid reputation for expertise in providing professional design services, delivering unsurpassed technical support and developing innovative products. Our commitment to excellence in product design and customer satisfaction is the driving force behind our success.
- Perform assembly or modification soldering of electronic components, including rework and repairs
- Follow written work instructions and Engineering Change notices to complete required tasks
- Achieve and adhere to a high level of quality of work produced
- Electronics assembly
Education and Experience
- Experience with electronic assembly, fine-tip hand soldering touch-up and rework of printed circuit boards using surface mount technology and through-hole components is critical
- Training and experience in ESD procedures and operation of essential tools including microscope and soldering iron is crucial
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- To qualify, the candidate must have strong PCB assembly skills and be able to work from a BOM and/or schematic to IPC 600/610 workmanship standards
- Good manual dexterity demonstrating fine motor skills for working with small components (hand-eye coordination)
- Strong English language comprehension is a must
- Must be able to follow direction and have good interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with selective soldering machine technology would be an asset
- Training and experience in IPC-A-610, IPC-7711/IPC7721 and J-STD-001 is preferred
Connect Tech offers competitive salaries, incentive programs, a comprehensive benefits package and a casual business attire workplace. To learn more about Connect Tech visit our website at www.connecttech.com.
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume in PDF format to email@example.com. Please quote ‘Soldering Technician’ in the subject line.