Do you have a passion for marketing leading edge technology? We are looking for experienced and energetic marketers, for both department management and marketing coordinator roles to support our growing business. Our growth is heavily fueled by our partnership with NVIDIA and supporting embedded applications that utilize NVIDIA’s embedded GPU offerings that bring AI and Deep Learning to multiple market segments on a global basis. Working cross-departmentally, you will provide leadership and support to all phases of our digital, print, content and social media marketing initiatives, continuing Connect Tech’s drive and growth within the embedded industry.
Who We Are
For over 35 years, Connect Tech has built a solid reputation providing high-performance computing solutions for some of the world’s most influential companies. As NVIDIA’s largest hardware partner, Connect Tech’s products are used in state-of-the-art technology on land, sea, sky, and space. With leading-edge design and manufacturing services backed by stellar technical support, our commitment to excellence in design and customer satisfaction is the driving force behind our success. Check out our corporate video to see what we’re all about!
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- An attractive profit-sharing program – oh yeah … and it’s good!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to work within a high-tech, leading-edge technology field with products that appear in some really cool applications! (Robots, Drones, Artificial Intelligence, Vision Systems)
- 3 weeks’ vacation per year with no waiting period
- Paid sick days
- A “Dream Fund” (gym memberships, personal interest classes, etc.)
- A dynamic, energetic and growing company with a friendly community atmosphere
- A collaborative and supportive workplace that values the contributions and ideas of our staff, and are proud of our extremely low turnover rate throughout our 35+ year history
- Employees who have great passion for their work and who are always looking for ways to propel Connect Tech to the next level
What You’ll Do:
As our Marketing Coordinator, you’ll assist our marketing team in targeting, engaging, and maintaining our thriving customer base.
- Create Social Media content and maintain digital promotional calendar
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements by inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Design campaign emails, landing pages, digital ads, sponsorships, enablement toolkits, and other internal and external client communications and digital assets
- Proofread communication copywriting
- Design unique graphics for social media and web content using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Coordinate the creation, updating, and deployment of campaign asset updates, graphics, and supporting digital and print assets
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Develop and implement digital marketing and advertising campaigns
- Maintain yearly advertising calendar
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Degree in business, marketing or communications
- 2+ years of digital and print marketing experience and proven success in a small-to-midsized growing company, particularly within the tech industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Keen interest in and a desire to learn about technology, particularly in areas such as AI, machine learning, deep learning
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search, Google Tag Manager and Socials Ads
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS development and constraints
- Solid experience with email marketing software (e.g. Constant Contact) and content management systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to provide flawless execution
- Initiative, self-motivation and “can do” attitude
If you’re interested in working for a fast-growing company who highly values its employees, we want to hear from you!
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume in PDF format to the application form linked below.