Business Development Manager
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. Be confident with building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong business acumen, a proven track record of sales success and possess good negotiation skills. You will also work with other departments across the organization to ensure exceptional customer service.
Who We Are
For over 35 years, Connect Tech has built a solid reputation providing high-performance computing solutions for some of the world’s most influential companies. As NVIDIA’s largest hardware partner, Connect Tech’s products are used in state-of-the-art technology on land, sea, sky, and space. With leading-edge design and manufacturing services backed by stellar technical support, our commitment to excellence in design and customer satisfaction is the driving force behind our success.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package
- 3 weeks’ vacation per year with no waiting period, including shutdown at Christmas
- Paid sick days
- Opportunity to work within a high-tech, leading-edge technology field with products that appear in some really cool applications! (Robots, Drones, Artificial Intelligence, Vision Systems)
- A dynamic, energetic and growing company with a friendly community atmosphere
- A collaborative and supportive workplace that values the contributions and ideas of our staff, and are proud of our extremely low turnover rate throughout our 35+ year history
- Employees who have great passion for their work and who are always looking for ways to propel Connect Tech to the next level
Check out our corporate video to see what we’re all about!
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage and grow a pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Attend global tradeshows and conferences as required
- Demonstrates high business acumen for professional verbal and written correspondence
Requirements and preferred Qualifications:
- College Diploma or University degree in Business, Marketing or Electronics
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Manager or similar role
- Track record of demonstrated sales success
- 10+ years business-to-business sales experience in Electronics or the Technology industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing
- Strong negotiating skills
- Effective communication and outstanding presentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Great strategic, planning, and organizational skills along with creative thinking
- CRM experience is preferred
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume in PDF format to the application form linked below.