The Vice President Sales, under the direction of the President, will primarily be responsible to implement sales objectives and lead the sales and marketing teams to ensure the company hits the sales and revenue goals. Responsible for overall marketing results; oversee marketing strategies and efforts in order to strengthen the company’s market position and achieve desired business goals. Work with other department leaders across the organization to ensure exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
Lead the sales and marketing teams, coordinate client accounts, manage budgets, oversee new projects, develop and implement sales techniques to ensure targets are successfully met, and work with business partners to develop long-term plans for success and growth.
Who We Are
For over 35 years, Connect Tech has built a solid reputation providing high-performance computing solutions for some of the world’s most influential companies. As NVIDIA’s largest hardware partner, Connect Tech’s products are used in state-of-the-art technology on land, sea, sky, and space. With leading-edge design and manufacturing services backed by stellar technical support, our commitment to excellence in design and customer satisfaction is the driving force behind our success.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package
- An attractive profit-sharing program – oh yeah … and it’s good!
- 3 weeks’ vacation per year with no waiting period, including shutdown at Christmas
- Paid sick days
- Opportunity to work within a high-tech, leading-edge technology field with products that appear in some really cool applications! (Robots, Drones, Artificial Intelligence, Vision Systems)
- A dynamic, energetic and growing company with a friendly community atmosphere
- A collaborative and supportive workplace that values the contributions and ideas of our staff, and are proud of our extremely low turnover rate throughout our 36+ year history
- Employees who have great passion for their work and who are always looking for ways to propel Connect Tech to the next level
Check out our corporate video to see what we’re all about!
- Define and implement company’s strategic objectives
- Develop operational plans aligned with strategic goals
- Manage risks, internal and external, to the company
- Set and achieve sales targets and techniques
- Establish performance metrics and targets
- Foster a motivated sales team and customer satisfaction
- Oversee sales processes, reports, and forecasting
- Expand customer base and strengthen relationships
- Manage partner channels and key customer relationships
- Attend global tradeshows and conferences
- Negotiate pricing, products, and promotions
- Maintain customer database accurately
- Able to travel 1-2 weeks per month in US and Europe
- Active role in sales process managing a territory of their own
Requirements and preferred Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as VP of Sales or similar role
- 7-10 years business-to-business sales experience in Electronics or the Technology industry
- College Diploma or University degree in Business, Marketing or Electronics
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques
- Solid knowledge and experience overseeing successful marketing campaigns
- Demonstrates high business acumen for professional verbal and written correspondence
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Great strategic, planning, organizational and creative thinking skills
- Valid provincial driver’s license, good driving record, reliable personal transportation
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must hold a valid Passport
If you have a willingness to learn and the desire to improve on a daily basis, we’re looking for you!
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume in PDF format to the application form linked below.
Connect Tech is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practice in compliance with the Accessibilities for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (A.O.D.A.). In compliance with the A.O.D.A., Connect Tech will make necessary accommodations for applicants with disabilities to support participation in the recruitment process.