- PCIe/104 and PCI/104-Express compatible
- Industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
- PCIe/104 156-pin connector
- PCI-104 120-pin connector
- +5V input for PCIe/104 add-in card
- x1 lane PCI Express card edge allows installation in any slot width
- Complies with PCI Express 1.1 electromechanical requirements
- Measures 4.050” wide by 4.375” tall
- RoHS compliant
PCI Express to PCIe/104 (PCI/104-Express) Adapter
This convenient adapter board allows users to install either a PCIe/104 or a PCI/104-Express card into a standard PCI Express system slot.
The adapter features both a PCIe/104 and a PCI-104 connector. The passive PCI-104 connector has all critical PCI input signals tied off to safe levels to avoid damaging a dual-bus card, while at the same time provides extra mechanical stability for PCI/104-Express cards.
This adapter supports any x1 lane PCI/104-Express or PCIe/104 add-in card. Simply mount the add-in card to the adapter and install the adapter in a PCI Express slot. Most PCI/104-Express and PCIe/104 cards will require the connection of an IDE power cable to the P3 connector on the card. This cable provides the 5V rail to the add-in card.
Once everything is connected, you may begin using the add-in card just as you would any other PCI Express add-in card. No additional configuration is required.
PCI-104 120 pin connector, PCIe/104 156 pin connector, x1 lane PCI Express card edge
-40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
4.375″ x 4.050″
Complies with PCI Express 1.1 electromechanical requirements
|ADG016||PCI Express to PCIe/104 (PCI/104-Express) Adapter|
You may also like…
Install x1, x4, x8 or x16 lane PCI Express cards into stack up configuration