- PCIe/104 compatible
- Industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
- PCIe/104 156-pin connector
- +5V input for PCIe/104 add-in card
- x1 lane PCI Express card edge allows installation in any slot width
- Complies with PCI Express 1.1 electromechanical requirements
- Measures 4.050” wide by 4.375” tall
- RoHS compliant
PCI Express to PCIe/104 Adapter
This convenient adapter board allows users to install a PCIe/104 card into a standard PCI Express system slot.
This adapter supports any x1 lane PCIe/104 add-in card. Simply mount the add-in card to the adapter and install the adapter in a PCI Express slot. Most PCIe/104 cards will require the connection of an IDE power cable to the P3 connector on the card. This cable provides the 5V rail to the add-in card.
Once everything is connected, you may begin using the add-in card just as you would any other PCI Express add-in card. No additional configuration is required.
PCIe/104 156 pin connector, x1 lane PCI Express card edge
-40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
4.375" x 4.050"
Complies with PCI Express 1.1 electromechanical requirements
|ADG016||PCI Express to PCIe/104 Adapter|