What is TX2i?
Jetson™ TX2i is a Jetson™ TX2 module designed for industrial environments.
- Rugged design, small form factor and power envelope
- High reliability in harsh industrial environment
- Long operating life (MTBF): 10-year life cycle
- Extended operating temperature range: -40°C – 85°C
- Humidity tested: -10°C to 65°C / 95% RH, 240 hours
- Support for ECC memory
For further specifications, please refer to the documentation available for Jetson TX2i in the
Jetson Download Center.
What is the difference between TX2 and TX2i?
|Feature||Jetson™ TX2||Jetson™ TX2i|
|Shock||140G, 2ms||140G, 2ms|
|Vibration||10Hz ~200Hz, 1g & 2g RMS||Random: 5g RMS 10 to 500Hz
Sinusoidal: 5g RMS 10 to 500Hz
|Temp Range||-25°C - 80°C||-40°C - 85°C|
|Humidity||85°C / 85% RH, 168 hours||-10°C to 65°C / 95% RH, 240 hours|
|Operating Life||5 Years|
(GB at 35C: MTBF=1,747,520 hours
GF at 35C: MTBF=1,066,851 hours)
(GB at 45C: 2,505,155 hours Rt=0.9656
GF at 45C: 1,254,624 hours Rt=0.9326)
|Misc Env Testing||N/A||Mixed gas flow; dust settling; free fall drop|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty||3 Year Warranty|